Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Critique of Poor Reason

Well, it's been a little less than two weeks shy of four years, and I just got my second comment - the first from someone not a member of my immediate family.

Gosh, this "blog" thing is really excitin'.

I write so much, so many places, that writing down a well like this gets last place priority. I only started because a friend had a blog and I had to sign up to read it or something.... anyway, ti seemed like a good idea at the time, but in reality, whenever I think about it - much less do it - I'm reminded of all the more important, more useful, more necessary things I ought to be doing. Like right now - I'm on deadline for four articles , about 6,000 words, due in three days, and two of those days I'm working 6-8 hour shifts! So why am I here?

An old friend found this site and suggested (not realizing it hadn't been added to since 2005!) that I might find something interesting develop out of it. So, here I am again. We shall see.

I have so much to write about, from office politics to international politics, from absurdity to sublimity - but I have to finish my work, so it will have to wait - but I do pledge not to wait four years before my next post.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home